Of the several types of educational games available in EdQueries.com E-learning, ‘Find the words’ is extremely popular.
In the ‘Find the words’ educational game, the student has to look for words in the grid of letters. Multiple attempts are allowed. But with every new attempt the letters are re-aligned. So, the student has to search the words again, carefully.
The student has to look at the list of words on the left and find them in the grid of letters.
To make the educational game easy, the words are only provided vertically and horizontally in the grid. There are no words printed diagonally, right -to-left or upside down.
Find the words: Game 4 (Sight words List 10)
Find the words: Days
Find the words: Domestic animals
Other examples of ‘Find the word’ games:
- Find the words: Days of the week
- Find the words: Months of the year
- Find the words: Birds( Game 1)
- Find the words: Birds( Game 2)
- Find the words: Wild animals
- Find the words: Positions
- Find the words: Spellings Set 4
- Find the words starting with consonant blend ‘br’
- Find the words: Daily Hygiene
Some courses where you can find these games are listed below:
- Sight words